domingo, 27 de marzo de 2022

Ehrenfried von Maasgau I Count in the Bliesgau the Keldachgau ★ Ref: GP-0855 |•••► #FRANCIA 🇫🇷🏆 #Genealogía #Genealogy


 26 ° Bisabuelo/ Great Grandfather de: Carlos Juan Felipe Antonio Vicente De La Cruz Urdaneta Alamo →Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois is your 26th great grandfather.


____________________________________________________________________________



<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 (Linea Materna)

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois is your 26th great grandfather.of→ Carlos Juan Felipe Antonio Vicente De La Cruz Urdaneta Alamo→  Morella Álamo Borges

your mother → Belén Borges Ustáriz

her mother → Belén de Jesús Ustáriz Lecuna

her mother → Miguel María Ramón de Jesús Uztáriz y Monserrate

her father → María de Guía de Jesús de Monserrate é Ibarra

his mother → Teniente Coronel Manuel José de Monserrate y Urbina

her father → Antonieta Felicita Javiera Ignacia de Urbina y Hurtado de Mendoza

his mother → Isabel Manuela Josefa Hurtado de Mendoza y Rojas Manrique

her mother → Juana de Rojas Manrique de Mendoza

her mother → Constanza de Mendoza Mate de Luna

her mother → Mayor de Mendoza Manzanedo

her mother → Juan Fernández De Mendoza Y Manuel

her father → Sancha Manuel

his mother → Sancho Manuel de Villena Castañeda, señor del Infantado y Carrión de los Céspedes

her father → Manuel de Castilla, señor de Escalona

his father → Elizabeth of Swabia

his mother → Philipp von Schwaben, King of Germany

her father → Friedrich I Barbarossa, Holy Roman Emperor

his father → Judith of Bavaria

his mother → Wulfhilda of Saxony

her mother → Sophia of Hungary

her mother → Richeza of Poland

her mother → Richeza (Ryksa) Ezon of Lotharingia Queen Consort of Poland

her mother → Ezzo, Count Palatine of Lotharingia

her father → Herman I, Count Palatine of Lotharingia

his father → Ehrenfried (Ezzo) II. Count Palatine in the Zülpichgau, Keldachgau & Bonngau

his father → Eberhard van Bliesgau, I, Count von Keldachgau und Bliesgau

his father → Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois

his fatherConsistency CheckShow short path | Share this path

You might be connected in other ways.


Show Me



Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois 

German: Ehrenfried I. Graf im Bliesgau und Keldachgau, Graf von Charmois, French: Ehrenfried I. comte de Bliesgau et de Keldachgau et de Charmois, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois

Gender: Male

Birth: circa 855

Scarmois, Lorraine, France

Death: after 931

Germany

Immediate Family:

Son of Giselbert I, count of Maasgau and Princess Ermengarde de Lorraine

Husband of Adelgunde d'Auxerre von Maasgau

Father of Eberhard van Bliesgau, I, Count von Keldachgau und Bliesgau

Brother of Adalbert von Maasgau, I; Reginar I "Longneck", Duke of Lorraine and Count of Hainault; Richwin, comte de Verdun and Sigard von Maasgau

Half brother of Adalbert von Maasgau, I


Added by: James Frederick Pultz on December 24, 2007

Managed by: Peter Spiering and 46 others

 0 Matches

Research this Person

 Contact Profile Managers

 View Tree

 Edit Profile

Overview

Media (1)

Timeline

Discussions

Sources

Revisions

DNA

Aboutedit | history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erenfried_I


http://finnholbek.dk/getperson.php?personID=I58163&tree=2


Erenfried I of Maasgau, count of Bliesgau, Keldachgau and Bonngau and count of Charmois (fl. 866-904). He married Adelgunde of Burgundy (860 – 902), a daughter of Conrad II, Duke of Transjurane Burgundy, Count of Auxerre, and Judith de Frioul. They left issue:


Eberhard I, Count of Bonngau, count in Zulpichgau and in Keldachgau;


Hermann I, Archbishop of Cologne from 890 till 924, Chancellor of King Zwentibold of Lorraine


Ermenfried.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samois-sur-Seine

There is no "Scarmois" in France. Samois-sur-Seine is not in the Lorraine region.


View All

Immediate Family

Text ViewAdd Family

Showing 9 people


Adelgunde d'Auxerre von Maasgau

wife


Eberhard van Bliesgau, I, Count ...

son


Giselbert I, count of Maasgau

father


Princess Ermengarde de Lorraine

mother


Adalbert von Maasgau, I

brother


Reginar I "Longneck", Duke of Lo...

brother


Richwin, comte de Verdun

brother


Sigard von Maasgau

brother


<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->


Agregado por: Ing. Carlos Juan Felipe Urdaneta Alamo, MD.IG.


<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->


26 ° Bisabuelo/ Great Grandfather de: Carlos Juan Felipe Antonio Vicente De La Cruz Urdaneta Alamo →Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois is your 26th great grandfather. ____________________________________________________________________________ <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> (Linea Materna) <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois is your 26th great grandfather.of→ Carlos Juan Felipe Antonio Vicente De La Cruz Urdaneta Alamo→ Morella Álamo Borges your mother → Belén Borges Ustáriz her mother → Belén de Jesús Ustáriz Lecuna her mother → Miguel María Ramón de Jesús Uztáriz y Monserrate her father → María de Guía de Jesús de Monserrate é Ibarra his mother → Teniente Coronel Manuel José de Monserrate y Urbina her father → Antonieta Felicita Javiera Ignacia de Urbina y Hurtado de Mendoza his mother → Isabel Manuela Josefa Hurtado de Mendoza y Rojas Manrique her mother → Juana de Rojas Manrique de Mendoza her mother → Constanza de Mendoza Mate de Luna her mother → Mayor de Mendoza Manzanedo her mother → Juan Fernández De Mendoza Y Manuel her father → Sancha Manuel his mother → Sancho Manuel de Villena Castañeda, señor del Infantado y Carrión de los Céspedes her father → Manuel de Castilla, señor de Escalona his father → Elizabeth of Swabia his mother → Philipp von Schwaben, King of Germany her father → Friedrich I Barbarossa, Holy Roman Emperor his father → Judith of Bavaria his mother → Wulfhilda of Saxony her mother → Sophia of Hungary her mother → Richeza of Poland her mother → Richeza (Ryksa) Ezon of Lotharingia Queen Consort of Poland her mother → Ezzo, Count Palatine of Lotharingia her father → Herman I, Count Palatine of Lotharingia his father → Ehrenfried (Ezzo) II. Count Palatine in the Zülpichgau, Keldachgau & Bonngau his father → Eberhard van Bliesgau, I, Count von Keldachgau und Bliesgau his father → Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois his fatherConsistency CheckShow short path | Share this path You might be connected in other ways. Show Me Ehrenfried von Maasgau, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois German: Ehrenfried I. Graf im Bliesgau und Keldachgau, Graf von Charmois, French: Ehrenfried I. comte de Bliesgau et de Keldachgau et de Charmois, I, Count in the Bliesgau, the Keldachgau and of Charmois Gender: Male Birth: circa 855 Scarmois, Lorraine, France Death: after 931 Germany Immediate Family: Son of Giselbert I, count of Maasgau and Princess Ermengarde de Lorraine Husband of Adelgunde d'Auxerre von Maasgau Father of Eberhard van Bliesgau, I, Count von Keldachgau und Bliesgau Brother of Adalbert von Maasgau, I; Reginar I "Longneck", Duke of Lorraine and Count of Hainault; Richwin, comte de Verdun and Sigard von Maasgau Half brother of Adalbert von Maasgau, I Added by: James Frederick Pultz on December 24, 2007 Managed by: Peter Spiering and 46 others 0 Matches Research this Person Contact Profile Managers View Tree Edit Profile Overview Media (1) Timeline Discussions Sources Revisions DNA Aboutedit | history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erenfried_I http://finnholbek.dk/getperson.php?personID=I58163&tree=2 Erenfried I de Maasgau, conde de Bliesgau, Keldachgau y Bonngau y conde de Charmois (fl. 866-904). Se casó con Adelgunda de Borgoña (860-902), hija de Conrado II, duque de Transjurane Borgoña, conde de Auxerre y Judith de Frioul. Dejaron tema: Eberhard I, conde de Bonngau, conde en Zulpichgau y en Keldachgau; Hermann I, arzobispo de Colonia desde 890 hasta 924, canciller del rey Zwentibold de Lorena Ermenfried. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Erenfried I of Maasgau, count of Bliesgau, Keldachgau and Bonngau and count of Charmois (fl. 866-904). He married Adelgunde of Burgundy (860 – 902), a daughter of Conrad II, Duke of Transjurane Burgundy, Count of Auxerre, and Judith de Frioul. They left issue: Eberhard I, Count of Bonngau, count in Zulpichgau and in Keldachgau; Hermann I, Archbishop of Cologne from 890 till 924, Chancellor of King Zwentibold of Lorraine Ermenfried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samois-sur-Seine There is no "Scarmois" in France. Samois-sur-Seine is not in the Lorraine region. View All Immediate Family Text ViewAdd Family Showing 9 people Adelgunde d'Auxerre von Maasgau wife Eberhard van Bliesgau, I, Count ... son Giselbert I, count of Maasgau father Princess Ermengarde de Lorraine mother Adalbert von Maasgau, I brother Reginar I "Longneck", Duke of Lo... brother Richwin, comte de Verdun brother Sigard von Maasgau brother <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Agregado por: Ing. Carlos Juan Felipe Urdaneta Alamo, MD.IG. <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

INDICE DE PARIENTES

INCLUYASE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario